The Bridgewater Hall will be closed to the public for the month of August, the venue will be open in September in-line with government directives.
Box Office phone lines will reopen on 2 August, Monday-Friday 10am-5pm. Alternatively please email your (non-urgent) ticket enquiries to our Box Office team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Online bookings available 24 hours.
For information regarding Rescheduled & Cancelled Events please follow the link.
Terms & Conditions of Entry - for events effected by Covid-19 pandemic
Arriving at the venue and entry (updated 3 August 2021)
- We strongly encourage you to wear a face covering from arrival at the venue, queuing to enter, once inside the building and when seated in the auditorium, to help keep staff and others as safe as possible.
- On entry be prepared to show, if requested by a member of staff, proof that you currently do not have Covid-19; or that you have had both doses of vaccinations and at least 14 days have passed since the date of your last vaccination; or that you have previously had Covid-19 within the last 6 months. Our accepted forms of proof for this are via:
– NHS Covid Pass If you are using this preferred form of proof we advise you apply no later than 48 hours before attending the event to allow for your application to be processed in time.
– NHS Covid Pass Letter If you are using this form of proof we advise you apply as soon as possible in advance of attending the event so that your application can be processed and letter be received in time.
– Lateral flow or PCR negative test results text or e-mail, received within 24 hours of attending the event. Free rapid lateral flow tests are available via the NHS website.
- We also encourage you to scan a QR code to check-in using the NHS COVID-19 app. Here is some advice on downloading and using the NHS Covid-19 app.
– Alternatively if you are unable to download the NHS Covid-19 app, please complete this track & trace form in advance and leave it in the collection box as you enter the venue.
- Please have your tickets ready to show for check-in, guidance and direction.
- Your safety remains paramount, we operate enhanced security procedures, and searches will be happening in a COVID-19 secure way – your patience will be appreciated.
- No backpacks or bags larger than A4 size will be permitted within the venue, there are no provisions for storage, please ensure your bag complies with our venue bag policy. See Security page for more information.
Food & Beverage
- The Stalls Café Bar and Charles Hallé Restaurant will be closed until 1 October 2021.
- A limited bar service will be available.
- Please note – each patron is allowed to bring 1 bottle of water with them, max 500ml in a sealed plastic bottle.
- In line with government guidance, we are encouraging contactless/cashless payments at the Hall.
Patrons are requested not to linger in the foyers and are asked to keep moving along unless you are queuing for toilets or lifts.
Please consider others, giving them time and space to move around the venue, and understand they may have different requirements to yours.
Additional things to note
Patrons are encouraged to use hand-sanitisers, which will be stationed at the entrance and around the building.
Carefully managed toilet facilities will be available.
The cloakroom will be open.
We will continue to review covid-secure measures in line with government guidance. The Bridgewater Hall operates within the ASM Global network of venues and is supported by its comprehensive industry leading programme of cleanliness and hygiene – VenueShield.
Travel & Parking
INNSIDE by Melia Manchester is an ideal choice. The hotel is located two minutes’ walk from The Bridgewater Hall. INNSIDE offers 208 spacious, modern guest rooms, with comfortable king-size or twin beds, and fantastic cityscape views. More Info
INNSIDE by Melia, 1 First Street, Manchester M15 4RP
Tel: 0161 200 2500