Patrons should note the following new measures in place for admission to the building:
A number of items are prohibited from the venue. This includes backpacks, holdalls, suitcases, laptops, iPads or other tablet computers. See full list of prohibited items below. Patrons in possession of these items will be refused entry.
There will be no storage facilities for the above items within the venue. The venue will not be responsible for late admission or non-admission as a result of this policy.
All bags will be searched. Admission constitutes consent to search.
Patrons with access and medical requirements/equipment will be considered on an individual basis but are encouraged to contact the venue in advance for ease of entry on 0161 907 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Backpacks, holdalls, luggage or other large bags
- Laptop computers, iPads and other tablet computers
- Video cameras including Go Pros and professional cameras
- Alcoholic beverages, other drinks or liquids in any container*
- Flammable liquids in any container
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace pepper spray etc)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Signs, banners, flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays
- Air horns, whistles or other noise-making distractions
- Projectiles (including frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc)
- Wheeled footwear, skateboards or scooters
- Masks and helmets (cycle & motorcycle helmets permitted but these have to be stored in our cloakroom)
- Large studs and chains
- Animals (except service animals to aid disabled people)
- Laser pens/pointers
- Large/golf umbrellas (these are permitted but have to be stored in our cloakroom)
- Anything else which we deem to impact on the enjoyment or viewing experience of others
*Exceptions will be made for those with access or medical requirements. If in doubt, please contact us in advance of your visit on 0161 907 9000 or email email@example.com.